Thursday, February 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

This is where I start crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. I have started not only thinking about Christmas presents but started making them. Here's just a few of the things I have going on:

Cardigan by Knitting Pure and Simple and I'm doing it in a charcoal gray variegated yarn.

Now this scarf is something I've always wanted to do but heard it's hard so here goes nothing!


This little doozy here is an ongoing project!! I had this one 3/4 of the way done when someone decided it would be oooh so much fun to steal my car and throw it away. I'm at it again for this year and I will get it done!


This is a new one from Long Dog Samplers that I fell in love with and will do in a denim blue variegated silk thread.

Now you may be thinking to yourself that these colors are HORRIBLE for this stocking but trust me I do them in much better colors :-)


These projects do not include the side projects I'm trying to get done for me and other folks. This is what I love and crave to do so it's not a taunting task at all. Ask me again at Christmas and I'm frantically stitching trying to get everything done :-)

1 comment:

Steph said...

The Long Dog is still bothering me... LOL! I LOVE the scarf (good choice) and I think you will love the fact that by summer (fingers crossed) you are finished with Christmas and will be able to sit back and enjoy the festivites instead of the dread!!!