Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas 2009

Ahhh Christmas time! I just love going home for the holidays. I didn't get to see everyone as much as I wanted but it was good to see everyone all the same. Dalton and Jesse are getting so big! Jordan is practically a woman now and Jared and Jack H. are growing up too fast. I have pictures of Dalton and Jesse but unfortunately the night I went to Jack and Rebecca's I forgot my camera so no pictures of them. I did remember to take it to dinner one night with Jack so got a picture of him, Jared and Jack H. So here are pictures from back home. Hope y'all enjoy!


Mom made cornbread dressing. You might be wondering why I mention cornbread dressing. It's a Christmas "tradition" for my family. I love that stuff. So much I took a picture to show you and will put it on here (that's for those of you who have never seen true Southern cornbread dressing). : ) I know! Posting about cornbread is weird!


As you may remember I dressed up as Mimi for Halloween. Sharon asked that I bring it home and dress up. One night I went to Sharon's house all dressed up. I went in and Jesse came around the corner and looked at me for a moment and I said "Hi Jesse". He said in a very small voice "Hey". I said do you know who I am and he shook his head and immediately went behind Sharon and hid. After some coaxing on Sharon's part he came out and smiled big and said "That's Beff!"






I also had plenty of time to sit and stitch and just relax. It was heavenly. I made my first pair of socks and beanie. Quite proud of myself!



No comments: