Monday, October 26, 2009

Wonder Woman



Anyone that knows me knows that I LOOOOOOVE Wonder Woman. It reminds me of my childhood and underroos. My Mom would make me silver bracelets and a headband (whatever that's called) out of cardboard and foil and I'd run up and down the drive way with rope lassoing what ever I could find. Anyway, I found the old shows on Hulu.com and got to wondering how much it would cost to buy the DVDs. So I got on Amazon.com and you won't believe how much they were a piece. Drumroll please.........$5 and we're talking brand spanking new!! I got all 3 seasons for $20!! Count 'em...Seasons 1, 2, and 3 for $20!!! Oooh I am a happy girl!! If only I could still run up and down my street with my underroos and rope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome deal! And you can still do that... just invite us over before you do LOL!