Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oooh lookie at what I can do!


Ever since I learned how to knit I've really wanted to learn how to make sweaters but the sewing aspect of it wasn't something I wanted to do. I don't sew! I can do pretty much everything but never learned how to sew. Anyway, I signed up for a sweater class at Kamille's in Gardner Village (I highly recommend them!!! Wonderful people over there!!) and Laura showed me a pattern by Knitting Pure and Simple. Everything is done from the neck down and there's no sewing involved!!!! I've started out thought and am making a children's pullover sweater, just in case I didn't like it or it wasn't easy to do. Turns out the patterns are so easy to follow. What I've done so far I've been able to do in a week. I still have the rest of the body, neck and sleeves to do. When it's all done and it looks nice then I'm making me a hoody pullover. Ooooh ya!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Beth, good job!! Can't wait to see the finished product